Thursday, March 3, 2016

Props! Photo Booth | Vendor Feature | 3.3.16 | Jacksonville, Fl Wedding Photographer

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Wedding Vendor Feature ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This week I am featuring one of the most fun aspects of a wedding, the photo booth! Props! Photo Booth is a local business that makes any reception extra fun and goofy. Check out their interview below!

Props! Photo Booth
by owner Tia' Reid
Located in Jacksonville, Florida
904-469-7054

Q: When did you first launch your business and why?
A: In September 2013.  I had a photo booth at my wedding, and just fell in love with the concept.  I’m a serial entrepreneur and I thought it was the perfect business that would marry my passion for business and love for parties and events.

Q: What made you want to work in the wedding industry?
A: My older sister is an event planner, and she definitely rubbed off on me.  Before there was Pinterest, I had a fun blog called the Hostess Chick where I blogged about parties, and weddings. Weddings have so many details, and I love that we are able to be a part of them.

Q: Have you had any celebs come through the door?
A: Just one that I can think of, we were booked for the wedding of a local news anchor.

Q: How many hours are you available for a wedding?
A: We start at a minimum of two hours and five hours is usually the max.

Q: Do you print the photos on the spot for guests? 
A: We print the photos on the spot, but we also have our social booth (no prints) for the budget conscious bride.

Q: Have you been featured on any other blogs or magazines?
A: Not yet

Q: What makes YOUR business and talent unique?
A: We personalize the experience for our couples, and we have a lot of energy! Most of my competitors are guys. I’m a girl and recently married. You worked so hard on all the details for your wedding, we don’t want the booth to look like a cheesy after thought.  We make our booth and presence just as elegant, pretty, and professional as the rest of your big day.  One of my most recent couples were big Georgia Bulldog Fans.  The big game was even playing during the reception.  We had a great time incorporating the team spirit in an elegant way.

Q: How do you envision your business growing and/or changing in the next 5 years?
A: I hope to add more booths and more cool features for my couples.  This year we have added some new features including video booth, gif animation, and the social booth. I also hope to be a part of other milestones in my couple’s lives such as baby showers, and birthday parties.

Q: Do you have any funny, business/wedding related stories to share?
A: Our booth in general is probably the funniest thing at all of our events. But I will say it’s always fun seeing how creative people get in the booth.  There are awesome people that are hardcore and act out different scenes or just take some really amazing shots.

Q: What is your favorite thing about your job?
A:  I love being a part of the weddings and watching my couples get in the booth.  Weddings are so stressful for couples.  It’s nice to see our couples at the end come in the booth for that quick moment that they can just be silly and enjoy each other.

Q: Do you travel and/or accommodate out of state couples?
A: We travel for a fee.

Q: What advice do you have for brides & grooms-to-be?
A: Make sure you get some pictures in the photo booth. That is one thing my husband and I don’t have, a picture with just the two of us in the booth.  I remember after my own wedding, my husband and I were “patiently” waiting to see pictures from the wedding.  I make sure my couples get their photos within 24 hours.  We use professional cameras, so you get quality photos. I have some couples that still have their photo booth photos as their profile pictures on social media.



























No comments:

Post a Comment