Monday, February 29, 2016

Emery is ONE! | 1 Year Old | 2.27.16 | Jacksonville Child Photographer

Emery Paige is turning ONE. My little baby girl, who has grown tremendously and way to fast, is turning ONE! It's just beyond me how quickly time flies. She has developed such a personality (a strong one at that), and is so incredibly smart it blows my mind sometimes. Our home has been filled with so much love this past year, I can't even remember what it was like before her. This year has been a very unique journey...becoming a parent for the first time is a once in a lifetime experience and it's been everything from amazing & surreal to challenging & exhausting (and everything in between). Emery, you have been such a blessing to your Daddy and I (and the rest of your amazing family). We can't express our love enough, we are so lucky to have you in our lives! I can't wait to watch you grow & learn as we continue this journey together! 






















1 comment: