Monday, March 7, 2016

Bridget + Jordan Are Married! | Epping Forest | 2.27.16 | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

I once again had the pleasure of second shooting for Couture Studios last weekend, Jaime is always so great to work with! 
Bridget + Jordan said "I Do" at the beautiful Epping Forest Yacht Club, right on the river on a sunny Saturday. Bridget was stunning, Jordan was swept off his feet by his new bride, and the details of their day were picture perfect. I don't know what has happened to me since my daughter was born, but I cannot go a single wedding without choking back tears! Their hand written vows brought tears to my eyes (and theirs), these two were just so sweet and so in love. 

location - Epping Forest Yacht Club | Jacksonville, Florida



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment