Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Scott + Dennis Are Married! | 6.14.15 | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

Scott and Dennis live across the street from my Grandmother's house {where I grew up and lived for 19 years}, and have been the most amazing, loyal friends to my family since before I was even born. I met them when I was 3 years old {when I moved here from New Orleans}, and this is Scott's favorite story to tell people about me. Apparently, I was a little munchkin in patent leather shoes, a ruffly dress, and long curly locks, and the very first thing I ever said to him was "My name is Paige Elizabeth Dudzic Roberts and I can count to 100 backwards". And I believe I did so, just to prove it. 

This wedding was very special. Not only because of two very special people, but because these two very special people were FINALLY given the right to wed, legally, here in Florida. It has been a long time coming, as they have been together, happily, for 25 years now! 

It was a beautiful, cozy little backyard wedding in Avondale, filled with delicious homemade dishes, family and guests who's hearts and lives have been touched by Scott & Dennis. It was such a privilege to be able to photograph and be a part of their big day. Much love you two!

location | private residence
Jacksonville, Florida


























1 comment:

  1. I am so touched by this beautiful record of our day. Paige, you are marvelous!

    ReplyDelete