Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kristen + Craig are married! | 5.30.15 | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

I was asked to second shoot Kristen & Craig's ceremony by my friend Cristy Batchelor, who is just breaking onto the photography scene and needed some extra support. Of course I don't mind helping out a fellow photographer, especially one who is just starting out! The ceremony was very small and private, and so this post will be short and sweet. Congrats to the newlyweds!

Cristy Photography | https://www.facebook.com/CristyPhotographyJax
ceremony location | Fathom Church | Mandarin | Jacksonville, Florida


























1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Candid Wedding Photographers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete