Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Masha + Andrew are married! | 5.30.15 | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

So, I have to be honest, Masha and Andrew are probably one of the sweetest couple's I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Not to mention, they are so obviously and genuinely in love with each other. They reflect the other's glow, they can't help but smile when they see each other, and all of this love just spilled out during their First Look. 

Funny enough, Masha and I actually went to high school together, but I hadn't seen her since (9 years!) So when she came to me about photographing her wedding I was more than excited. It was a nice little reunion on top of a gorgeous ceremony and reception, I couldn't have been happier to capture their big day. Congratulations again to the sweet newlyweds!

Ceremony | Immaculate Conception Catholic Church | Downtown Jacksonville
Reception | The Club Continental | Orange Park
Florist | Marcelle Rita Fernee | mercellerita@gmail.com | based out of Seattle, WA























 





























No comments:

Post a Comment