Monday, December 14, 2015

Call For Wedding Vendors! | Want To Be Featured? | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer


Are you a wedding vendor who would like to be featured on my blog? 



I am looking for one local business per category to feature every week! Florist, Bakery, Venue, DJ, Live Band, Make Up Artist, Hair Stylist, Coordinator, and Caterer. 

Email me at trueeraphoto@yahoo.com with the following information: 
subject line: Feature Me!
your name 
your business's name
 a few sentences about yourself
 about 1-2 paragraphs about your business and what makes it awesome
 a few sentences about why you've chosen to work with brides and grooms to-be!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for these tips on how to hire right Wedding Vendors. Well, planning a wedding is truly a tedious work. For my big day arrangements I would like to hire a professional event coordinator so that I could enjoy my wedding rituals.

    ReplyDelete