Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Best of 2015 | My favorites! | A Year In Review | Jacksonville Photographer

It's hard to believe ANOTHER year is ending! As I get older, the years only fly by more swiftly, especially now that I am watching my own little one grow {like a weed!}

2015 brought me so much joy and fulfillment.  
I met and worked with crazy awesome, beautiful people {clients and fellow photographers}
I got to photograph the most important moments in people's lives, from births to weddings.
I was able to capture true love in several forms, details of a couple's Big Day, first kisses, priceless smiles/laughter, fleeting moments, sweet children, growing families, and so much more! 

I can't even express how lucky and privileged I feel to have been a part of all of these lives, even if it was only for an hour, or a day. My job is one that doesn't feel like work. It is fun, it is exciting, it is what I love. And I want to thank each and every client for the opportunity to capture their memories, from the bottom of my heart, you are all amazing!

Here's a look back at just a few of my favorites from 2015!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment