Thursday, January 16, 2014

step one


On this day of January, I received my EIN (employer identification number). Truly official! Excited doesn't exactly describe how I am feeling. It's a mixture of thrilled, proud, motivated, inspired, driven, determined, nervous, and scared out of my mind. But this is the day I've waited for. I just had to give my butt a little kick to get started. I only have a few more things to cross off my checklist, like create my website (which should be completely up and running in the next few days), order my business cards, open a business account, and finally, start booking clients! I've had a couple of inquiries already, which is great, so if you think you may be interested in booking a session with me any time this year, feel free to email me and I'll give you the rundown of my prices and packages :-)

trueeraphoto@yahoo.com

facebook.com/trueeraphotography

Don't forget to follow me on instagram and twitter also! @trueeraphoto

Thank you my lovelies, be on the lookout for my next blog, where my website link will be officially posted for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment