Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Cherry + Adam Are Married! | 4.6.19 | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

Cherry and Adam chose to have an intimate, beautiful morning wedding at a quaint historic venue in Orange Park, FL called The Winterbourne Inn (one of my faves for day weddings!). I've actually known Cherry since high school, so it was such an honor when they chose me to photograph their big day. Their wedding party consisted of their siblings, and some of the cutest ring bearers and flower girls to date. With the St. John's river behind them and their family and friends before them, they said their "I Do's". It was truly one of the most relaxed weddings, and I'm excited to share some of the moments with you all! Congratulations again to the newlyweds!

Vendors:

Dress: David's Bridal
Tuxes: Men's Warehouse
Bakery: Publix
Hair & Makeup: Tiffany Klinect















































































No comments:

Post a Comment