Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Alyssa | Boudoir | 11.9.15 | Jacksonville Boudoir Photographer

This soft and beautiful boudoir session was photographed right in the comfort and privacy of my own living room, and after a very rainy day there was just the perfect amount of difused light streaming in through those french doors. Alyssa was willing to shed a few layers and let her feminine beauty shine bright, and I am so glad she did because, come on...how lovely is she?? 

If you have been considering doing a Boudoir session, now's your chance! I am hosting a Boudoir Mini Marathon November 22nd, 2015 {1 day only!}. Spots are limited, so contact me at trueeraphoto@yahoo.com for more details and booking. Booking ends Nov. 20th.

location | Jacksonville, Fl





















2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Great job photographing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5th one from the top is my favorite from your blog this year!

    ReplyDelete