Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ivana + Ethan Are Married! | 10.3.15 | Jacksonville Wedding Photographer

These two have such a fairytale love...it radiates from their eyes and their smiles, to the point it's almost tangible. And I'll admit, it made me feel like I was watching a timeless, lifelong romance unfold right before me like a perfectly cast film. Ivana and Ethan share a love that is going to carry them through a beautiful life together, there is no doubt. And their gorgeous Gatsby themed wedding was the icing on the cake {no pun intended}. I look at these images and I am so thankful that I was able to not only capture these priceless memories for them, but that I was also able to be there on Ivana's big day. Congratulations to these two blissful newlyweds!

Venue | Palencia Club, St. Augustine, Fl
Dress | Mori Lee
Decorations | Celebrity Event Decor
Shoes | Badgley Mischka
Bakery | Publix Bakery
Caterer | Palencia Club
DJ | Ed Kinney Disc Jockey's To Go
Hair | Amanda | Once Upon A Stylist















































No comments:

Post a Comment