Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Keri + Corey Are Expecting! | Maternity | 7.28.15 | Jacksonville Maternity Photographer

I just love when my clients have awesome ideas! Keri, being the creative mind that she is {she attended Douglas Anderson School of the Arts with me} suggested we do her maternity session somewhere unique, and this place is definitely unique {and artsy!}. Keri and Corey are expecting their first child, a baby boy they are naming Miles. I not only had the privilege of photographing her maternity session, but I also get the honor of photographing her upcoming home birth, AND newborn photos a week or so later. You can see the excitement, anxiousness, and pure love in their smiles and I can't wait to meet their little bundle of joy next month!

location | Sun Ray Theater | Five Points | Jacksonville, Fl

















1 comment:

  1. Dear Paige: I love you and these pics, forever and ever amen <3

    ReplyDelete