Monday, January 5, 2015

Caroline + Jeff | 12.20.14 | Jacksonville Photographer

Funny enough, I have known Caroline since high school but haven't seen her since! It was so wonderful to get to see her again and capture the love she shares with her husband! She and Jeff compliment each other in the most natural way, and lucky me, she just couldn't stop smiling {or laughing!}. I must admit, the laughing shots are probably my favorite. They also brought their sweet fur baby, Jasper, with them for some family shots {he did quite well also}. It was a pleasure to photograph this beautiful couple at this gorgeous location in Mandarin I wasn't even aware of until now! So happy that Jeff is back from deployment to spend some quality time with this lovely lady! 

location | Walter Jones historical post office | Mandarin | Jacksonville, Florida























No comments:

Post a Comment