Thursday, December 4, 2014

Wyatt's Home-Birth Story | 12.3.14 | Jacksonville Birth Photographer

Out of the blue I was contacted by fellow photographer Jennifer Michelle who was in dire need of some assistance. She had to be out of town the week mom-to-be Victoria was supposed to go into labor with her second child. So who became the back-up photographer? That's right! I had the HONOR of witnessing and photographing this sweet HOME birth! Victoria and her husband were well into labor when I arrived, and thank goodness I arrived when I did, because it was only maybe a short 30 minutes later that she began pushing, and an even shorter time thereafter was baby's debut! The parents decided to wait until the baby was born to find out if their second child was a boy or girl, and to their surprise it was another sweet boy they named Wyatt! Older brother Bryce {2} was very excited, and how cute is he, every time Wyatt would cry, Bryce would console him by saying "I know, baby, I know".  Also, please check out Bryce's adorable scrubs outfit they had custom-made for him. Too funny. Congratulations to Victoria and her loving family! Wyatt is precious!


Wyatt | 8lbs 8oz | 21 inches

location | Home Sweet Home
Middleburg, Florida

Midwives | Shea & Misty | Birth Center of Jacksonville




























































No comments:

Post a Comment