Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Annie | Class of 2015 | 11.10.14 | Jacksonville Portrait Photographer

Congratulations to Annie on her upcoming high school graduation for the class of 2015! I feel like I was in high school just yesterday and it's already been 8 years. They were some of the best years of my life, where I met some of the best people {a select few who are still very near and dear to me}, and I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. So Annie, enjoy every moment, remember every face, every inside joke & every laugh! Before you know it you'll be graduating college and longing for the nostalgia of these years. Congrats again!!!

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt 

location | Memorial Park | Riverside | Jacksonville, Fl























































1 comment: