Monday, June 16, 2014

the solether family | jacksonville family photographer

This beautiful family actually won my services in a church auction, and I am SO pleased that they did! They are a military family that have been here about a year and a half, and they were so sweet and welcoming & their children were too much fun. The lovely little girl {5} is named Paige and I think that may be the first other Paige that I've ever met! The youngest {3} did whatever he wanted to do and made the best expressions, I love that his personality was captured perfectly in these photos. And the oldest {7} couldn't stop climbing those dunes and felt so accomplished once he made it to the top. The parents, Stacy & Jared, are such great parents and their love for each other and their children really shine through. It was such a pleasure photographing them all!

location | Naval Base | Mayport | Jacksonville, Fl














































No comments:

Post a Comment