Wednesday, February 5, 2014

this beautiful family | jacksonville family photographer

I am privileged and lucky enough to say I have captured some pretty special moments for the Toney family. When I first met Barb, I thought she had the sweetest, kindest voice I had ever heard. She is truly a lovely person. She came to me wanting a maternity session, already having two boys, they were excited to be expecting a girl they had named Mattison, and I couldn't wait to be a part of their excitement. The boys were great, very cooperative even though they were clearly waiting anxiously to finish and go run around the park and play. And Barb & her husband were always smiling and willing, even when she was asked to lie  down on the ground for one of the shots. Little did I know that this wouldn't be my last session with this family. I was honored enough to shoot Mattison's newborn session, her six month session, her 1 year session, her 2 year session AND I just scheduled her 3 year session! And that's not all, at Mattison's 2 year session, Barb revealed she was pregnant again! And I got to take their announcement photo right then and there, and Ta Da! It's another girl! They chose to name her Molly. I did Barb's maternity session a few months later, and Molly's newborn session. I will be shooting Molly's 6 month session + Mattison's 3 year session at one time later this month and I can't wait! Basically, I have watched this family grow before my eyes & from behind my lens, and I am so excited to see what the future holds for them! 




{Toney Family & Maternity Session}






{Newborn Session: Mattison}






{Six Month Session - Mattison}






{One Year Session-Mattison}




{Two Year Session-Mattison / Surprise! Baby on the way!}








{Toney Family & Maternity Session - Molly}








{Newborn Session - Molly}







Thank you Toney family for choosing me to capture your precious memories!





















No comments:

Post a Comment